iPod Nano ‘Phatty’ overview
It’s been a while already since Apple announced their new iPod’s, however, thanks to the lack of stocking every now and then, until recently not many (decent) reviews were posted on the web. I might’ve just been looking in the wrong places, but here you’ve got a list of a couple of decent reviews out there, just to help you decide whether to buy a new Nano or profit from the sales that seem to pop up for the older models!
As you can see on the picture above, the main change in the look of the new Nano is that it’s looking more ‘fat’ and less ‘tall’ than his two older brothers. Judging by the reviews, you can’t quite call it fat though, considering its 6.5mm thin body…
The following reviews/articles should keep you occupied for at least a little while, beware of the extremely nice pictures!
- Engadget – Apple announces new 3rd gen iPod nano (hands on+gallery)
- Gizmodo – Hands on: iPod Nano Review (detailed review + plenty of pictures)
- PCMag – iPod Nano Third Gen review Viagra online (short product review)
- CNet Asia – Apple iPod nano (8GB; third generation) (detailed review, mainly text/comparisons)
- ZDNet Australia – Apple iPod Touch Nano (3rd gen) (Extensive review, slow website)
- buy Cialis PowerPage – Early Tests Show iPod Classic, Nano Batteries to Beat Apple’s Claims (Interesting, not a real review)
Popularity: 9% [?]