Judging by the contents of quite some shops we’re somewhere around 10th of December, aren’t we? Well, no, we’re not, it’s early November, but the first christmas-ads have been spotted on the web, as well as on TV already, isn’t that ridiculous? If you ask me it is.
The positive thing of this is though that I’ve had plenty of time to think of a nice present already and I think I’ve found just what I wanted! An Earth Moving Machine!
A buy Propranolol short list of its specifications:
- It’s over 95 meters tall and more than 200 meters long.
- Costs roughly €95 million.
- Takes only five years to construct.
- Just five people are required to operate it.
- Each bucket can hold over 15 cubic meters of material and theres 20 of ‘em.
- It moves on 12 crawlers, each 3.5 meters wide, 14 meters long and 2.5 meters high.
- It’s build to move over 76,455 cubic meters a day, that’s over 100.000 large dump trucks…
- And last but not least, it moves at the incredible speed of 0.5 kilometers per hour!
Who wouldn’t love Order Kamagra online to have one these, right?
Popularity: 10% [?]